The Redmi 4A is the cheapest of all amongst the Redmi Series smartphones. The killer point, of course, is the price, which stands at just BDT 10490. It is the best entry level phone money can buy considering the superior build quality and very good specs. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, and comes with two SIM slots and 4G support. Even though Redmi 4A has a 5-inch screen, it comes with a large 3120 mAh battery.
Earlier the phone was made available in Gold and Rose Gold color, recently the gorgeous Grey is a new entry to the lineup!
Let’s have a look on the unboxing and some snaps of first impression:
Salient specs of Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: MicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Infrared Port, Radio, USB microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
Aren’t you in love with the adorable Grey one? Planning to buy a Redmi 4A Grey? Need more in-depth info? Feel free to visit the official website of Mi Bangladesh.
Signing off now! Soon we will be back with the detailed hands-on review of Redmi 4A. Stay tuned to get a in-depth review.