Samsung added a new Smartphone to their Galaxy J series. The newly introduced Galaxy J5 runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has 5 inches Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The remarkable thing of this phone is it’s 13 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The selfie lovers can also go for this because of its 5 MP front camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J5 runs with 1.2 GHz quadcore processor covered with Snapdragon 410 chipset and Adreno 306 GPU. It has 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory with external SD card support upto 128 GB. In terms of battery it comes with a powerful 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Salient features of Samsung Galaxy J5:
- Runs on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Snapdragon 410 chipset Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal memory, supports microSD card up to 128 GB
- 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash & 5 MP front camera with LED Flash
- Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP
- 1080p HD video recording and playback
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J5 is now available in Bangladesh only @18,900 BDT.